Floating the SignalWire Work window
With the advent of modern collaboration applications, such as G Suite and Microsoft 365, multiple people often simultaneously review and edit documents in real-time. For a better conferencing experience in these situations, you can“float” a smaller version of the SignalWire Work window on your desktop, enabling you to maintain face-to-face contact with your collaborators while immersed in G Suite or Office 365 editing sessions. This feature is called "Picture in Picture" in SignalWire Work.
To turn on Picture in Picture:
- From the Main menu, choose the Settings submenu.
- From the My Settings tab, click Picture in Picture. A smaller version of the SignalWire Work window appears.
- Change your active application window. The smaller SignalWire Work window will "float" over your new active application window. You can also move around the floating SignalWire Work window to make optimal use of your screen real estate.
To return to the full-size SignalWire Work window:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the floating window. An expand icon appears in the lower center of the floating window.
- Click the expand icon.
To close the floating Picture in Picture window:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the floating window. A close icon (×) appears in the upper right corner.
- Click the close icon in the floating window. The floating window disappears.
- The room is still active in the original SignalWire Work window. Navigate back to the window to see the other participants.
Picture in Picture is not compatible with FireFox. To use this feature, open SignalWire Work in Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Opera.
➤ Next: Changing your devices