As a moderator, you have access to special controls to manage participant settings individually.
While hovering your pointer over the participants panel, a Participants menu appears in the upper right.
Menu items include:
- Audio - toggle to mute participant's microphone audio feed on and off
- Video - toggle to mute participant's camera video feed on and off
- Do Not Disturb - toggles Do Not Disturb mode for the participant
- Floor - determines participants position in layout; typically the floor has a larger participant panel in the video layout
- Remove Background Noise - toggles additional filtering to the participant's audio channel
- Low bitrate mode - toggles the bandwidth consumption characteristics for the participant
- Send a Text-to-Speech - converts a typed message from the moderator to speech played over the participant's private audio channel
- Banner Control - toggles the presence of the banner ("lower third") and enables the moderator to customize the text viewed onscreen
- Sound Controls - brings up a pop-up window enabling the moderator to tune volume, gain, and energy of the audio feed
- Kick - removes the participant from the conference
➤ Next: Broadcasts and recordings