The Global tab is where you configure the following elements:
- Auto-Create Rooms — Determines whether SignalWire Work will create a room when dialed by name or whether rooms must be preconfigured in the Rooms tab. This setting plays a key role in the security model in use. When enabled, it facilitates a more open deployment scenario. When disabled, it facilitates a more curated deployment scenario.
- Customizations for Auto Created Rooms
- PIN — Numerical PIN for guests to join rooms
- Moderator PIN — Numerical PIN for moderators to join rooms;
- Require Moderator — Determines whether guests can speak to each other before the Moderator arrives in a conference.
- Meeting Options
- Auto end — Ends a conference when only a single participant remains in a conference that previously contained multiple participants
- Allow ClipEEze — Determines whether guests can play ClipEEze into the conference
- Warn before joining — Plays entry announcement to current participants when a new participant joins the room
- Stereo Audio — Adjusts the audio levels of the left and right speaker output based on the speaker's relative position on the video layout
- Advanced options
The Home Screen is a part of the SignalWire Work dialer screen displayed by visiting your SignalWire Work domain.
- Always show the Room Dialer — show or hide the dialer from guest participants who are not logged in as admin.
- Home Screen Header — html editor to define any custom headers for the home screen.
- Home Screen Footer — html editor to define any custom footers for the home screen
- Open House Mode — whether to show rooms that are not advertised. Rooms should be set with the option "Hide this room from all previews" to prevent appearance on the home screen when enabled.
Integration with Your SignalWire space
Integration with a SignalWire space enables SignalWire Work to:
- invite callers to rooms on-demand via phone call or SMS
- automatically dial out to other callers when the first participant joins a room
- send SMS messages to notify recipients when new participants join a room
To enable integration with SignalWire the following fields are required for use with SMS:
- SignalWire Project ID — the project ID from your SignalWire space.
- SignalWire API Token — an API token generated for your project from your SignalWire space. Your SignalWire space admin can create a unique API token for dedicated use by SignalWire Work
- SignalWire Space — the domain name of your SignalWire space (e.g., example.signalwire.com)
- SMS From Number — the default SignalWire number in that SignalWire space from which text messages should originate (e.164 format) - e.g., +12125551212
For more information on setting up, SignalWire Work with your SignalWire space, please refer to the article Integration your SignalWire space.