Playing ClipEEze into a room
If you see a ClipEEze menu in the My Settings tab of the Settings submenu, your room moderator has enabled ClipEEze.
ClipEEze are short audio or video media clips played in a room to highlight, accentuate, or applaud statements or events during a conference. Typically, these media clips may reinforce company slogans or corporate culture but are also useful to engage teams that span organizations.
Examples of times to use ClipEEze:
- welcoming everyone to a meeting
- expression of a good idea
- applause during a statement of recognition
- to lighten up an otherwise dark moment
- to pull back up to a higher level discussion
- saying "Goodbye" to end the meeting
Room moderators and SignalWire Work administrators can disable ClipEEze usage. However, if enabled, you can take advantage of ClipEEze to add color to your interactions.
For guest participants to enable or use ClipEEze:
- On the Main menu at the bottom center of the screen, click the Settings menu
- On the My Settings tab, click Play ClipEEze. If it is not already present, the ClipEEze pane appears on the right side of the screen.
- Click away from the Settings menu
- From the ClipEEze pane, click a desired ClipEEze to play
There is a search filter at the top of the ClipEEze pane that allows for you to search keywords in the titles of each clip to make finding the video you're looking for easier.
Play Full Screen
When "Play Full Screen" is checked, the ClipEEze will fill up the entire conference screen rather than playing as an additional user in its own video square. Full Screen is a useful feature for events, classrooms, and other instances where the video demands full attention rather than acting as aside commentary.
When the "Looped" box is checked, the ClipEEze will play in an infinite loop until a moderator manually stops it. Looping a ClipEEze can be used to play an advertisement in a Lobby room, or in other instances where people are constantly entering and leaving a room.
Stopping a ClipEEze from playing
To stop a ClipEEze from playing, both regular and looped, click the white square in the top left corner of the video. Only moderators are able to stop a ClipEEze.
ClipEEze are just one unique feature of SignalWire Work