Uploading ClipEEze to SignalWire Work
ClipEEze are short audio or video media clips played during a conference by moderators (and, when enabled, guests) to highlight, accentuate, or applaud statements or events during a conference. Typically, these media clips may reinforce company slogans or corporate culture.
Examples of times to use ClipEEze:
- welcoming everyone to a meeting
- expression of a good idea
- applause during a statement of recognition
- to lighten up an otherwise dark moment
- to pull back up to a higher level discussion
- saying "Goodbye" to end the meeting
To add a new ClipEEze to SignalWire Work:
- Type a name in the Title field. Moderators will search for the ClipEEze using this text.
- Select an MP4 for upload.
- Click Upload.
Your moderators can play these videos during conferences using the Settings menu.