Release Date 2019-08-21
SignalWire STACK | Release 20.19.6
The most powerful communications framework keeps getting stronger.
Aug 22, 2019
- New packaging available for Debian Buster, CentOS 7 and Raspberry PI (Buster and Stretch).
- Added MySQL support (via mod_mariadb), we added a Database Module Interface in a previous release.
- Many bugfixes and stability improvements
How to get it
- Debian Packaging: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+10+Buster+%28applies+for+Stretch%29+for+SignalWire+STACK
- CentOS: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/CentOS+7+and+RHEL+7+for+SignalWire+STACK
- Windows: https://fsa.freeswitch.com/downloads/windows/x64/release/FreeSWITCH-20.19.2-Release-x64.msi
- Windows Sound Packages: http://files.freeswitch.org/windows/installer/x64/sounds/
- Source Tarball: https://fsa.freeswitch.com/downloads/freeswitch-releases/freeswitch-20.19.2.-release.tar.gz
- [FS-11860] - allow configurable separator in event_channel and process all parts of key
- [FS-11903] - Fix errors reported by PVS-Studio Static Code Analyzer
- [FS-11911] - Fix build on Debian Buster
- [FS-11922] - improve switch_calc_bitrate
- [FS-11926] - mod_spandsp_fax: execute_on_fax_close_detect
- [FS-11929] - improve detection of when video is ready.
- [FS-11931] - Convert mod_http_cache tests to use switch_test
- [FS-11934] - add some conference test cases
- [FS-11943] - Fix typos in aws.c
- [FS-11977] - [mod_signalwire] Adding a configuration param to override dialplan context on connector
- [FS-11982] - configuration of expand_vars in mod_kazoo fetch agent
- [FS-11987] - Add sip Identity Header parsing
- [FS-10976] - silence and tone detection problems
- [FS-11654] - Add new video and audio media timeout options
- [FS-11715] - Video uplink bandwidth dramatically goes down (Chrome->FS) .
- [FS-11859] - [mod_verto] mod_verto.c:4041 Message: "MCAST Data Sent" logged as error when it is not.
- [FS-11882] - FreeSWITCH ignores DTMF digits RTP packets with payload type negotiated with SDP
- [FS-11895] - mod_av won't load
- [FS-11915] - No Debian package for freeswitch-mod-cdr-pg-csv
- [FS-11924] - Freeswitch sofa-sip segfault in function sdp_media_cmp
- [FS-11944] - make fail address of array 'nh->nh_home' will always evaluate to 'true' [-Werror,-Wpointer-bool-conversion]
- [FS-11945] - Opus decoder exits when it reeceives non-opus media unexpededly
- [FS-11946] - Fix possible unallocated memory access.
- [FS-11947] - Do not install test binaries when doing make install
- [FS-11950] - Fix gcc8 errors in mod_pgsql
- [FS-11952] - Fix memory leaks
- [FS-11953] - garbled audio in conference after reinvite
- [FS-11960] - Replaces all deprecated js methods for FF warnings
- [FS-11966] - Fix regression after libsrtp upgrade to 2.2.0 resulting in no audio
- [FS-11967] - No remote sound in recordings using OPUS codec
- [FS-11970] - play_and_detect_speech() can get stuck
- [FS-11971] - got 488 when rtp_secure_media is false and receive invite with SRTP/RTP
- [FS-11973] - FS crashes when mod_event_multicast module is unloaded
- [FS-11975] - Transfer with rtp_pass_codecs_on_stream_change one way audio
- [FS-11979] - fst_xcheck passes wrong args to underlying test framework
- [FS-11981] - FreeSWITCH crash any time in switch_timer.c when high throughput
- [FS-11989] - Fix regression when using database module interface
- [FS-11991] - Fix bug in the database module interface preventing tables from being created when no drop_sql
- [FS-11998] - Fix improper json_api module unload
- [FS-12001] - mod_callcenter: Can't use mod_mariadb with MySQL due to keyword on table schema
- [FS-12007] - Fix leak in FreeSWITCH core on shutdown.
- [FS-12008] - Regression of FS-7529 due to fix for FS-11967
- [FS-12010] - Fix memory leaks on FreeSWITCH shutdown.
Come and build something great on SignalWire!
Main developer documentation site: https://docs.signalwire.com/
Friendly support can be found in our online community.
P.S. We always announce features to our community before bringing it to the general public, so sign up for your free SignalWire account today and join our Community!
* Please check our pricing page for up-to-date pricing.