Release Date 2019-04-04
- Replace the write video of session with a bug
- New dialplan application to wait for video stream being ready (ICE and DTLS setup)
- Add switch_ivr_play_and_collect
- Mod_rayo build error
- Update libks to 1.2.0 and signalwire-client-c to 1.1.0 on Windows
- Mod_sofia: Allow authoritative proxy to provide token needed to access directory profile
- Event streaming in mod_kazoo
- Allow setting variables per recording
- Allow granular process of acls by adding also checking port
- Add peer uuid in loopback:bowout event
- Add log tags to core logging system and mod_graylog
- Conference vid-res showing -ERR no reply
- Mod_kazoo fixes & improvements
- Add a configuration to loopback not bowout on inner bridge
- Handle interaction-id on transfers and outgoing channels
How to get it
- Tarball: https://fsa.freeswitch.com/downloads/freeswitch-releases/freeswitch-20.19.3.-release.tar.gz
- Packaging: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Installation
- Windows: https://fsa.freeswitch.com/downloads/windows/x64/release/FreeSWITCH-20.19.3-Release-x64.msi
- Windows Sound Packages: http://files.freeswitch.org/windows/installer/x64/sounds/
- [FS-9942] - Channels other than sofia cannot be intercepted
- [FS-9956] - Caller-profile not initialized when using PFLAG_BLIND_AUTH
- [FS-11480] - Noise seen in mixer output for conference
- [FS-11697] - ULPFEC: fix reconnect/ha on ulpfec calls
- [FS-11704] - Debian packaging: "DAEMON_OPTS=-ncwait -nonat" in freeswitch.service causing startup failure
- [FS-11706] - Fix too many stacked extensions error caused by data race
- [FS-11708] - Deadlock on deprecated call "avmd uuid stop"
- [FS-11713] - No reinvite to bleg when media upgrade from aleg
- [FS-11718] - uuid_break yields -ERR no reply
- [FS-11719] - uuid_broadcast yields OK on bogus uuid
- [FS-11729] - WIX Project Fails to Find MergeModule Folder due to incorrect version in path. Fixed by hard coding source path in WiX project definition.
- [FS-11732] - mod_kazoo support for OTP21
- [FS-11742] - mod_kazoo missing core-uuid in node info runtime
Come and build something great on SignalWire!
Main developer documentation site: https://docs.signalwire.com/
Friendly support can be found in our online community.
P.S. We always announce features to our community before bringing it to the general public, so sign up for your free SignalWire account today and join our Community!
* Please check our pricing page for up-to-date pricing.