Release Date 2019-03-08
- Forward Error Correction support added to RTP
- RFC-7989 end-to-end session identification
- New database module interface: create your own database modules in STACK
- Video quality improvements and improved compatibility with Chrome
- Bug fixes and improvements
How to get it
- Debian Packaging:
deb https://fsa.freeswitch.com/repo/deb/fsa/ stretch 1.8
- Windows: https://fsa.freeswitch.com/downloads/windows/x64/release/FreeSWITCH-20.19.2-Release-x64.msi
- Windows Sound Packages: http://files.freeswitch.org/windows/installer/x64/sounds/
- Source Tarball: https://fsa.freeswitch.com/downloads/freeswitch-releases/freeswitch-20.19.2.-release.tar.gz
- [FS-9657] - FS does not send Homer Encapsulation Protocol packets for inbound TLS messages
- [FS-10513] - mod_http_cache ignores ssl-verifyhost configuration
- [FS-10720] - PLAYBACK_STOP event is not sent in ESL for playback if speed has been changed with uuid_fileman
- [FS-11007] - mod_conference: misc fixes: fix record counter & reply to hup
- [FS-11105] - Fix in switch_core_file_write() for channels > 2
- [FS-11370] - Verto Communicator doesn't handle Safari's changing deviceId's
- [FS-11373] - mod_say_it reads date twice
- [FS-11384] - stun: ICE USE-CANDIDATE fix
- [FS-11452] - SIP packets that arrive under 30ms of each other causes inconsistent behavior in ACK handling
- [FS-11482] - Crash in mod_conference
- [FS-11549] - Don't send RTCP receiver report when we're sender
- [FS-11561] - RTCP: DLSR wrap around check
- [FS-11591] - Overconstrained error when making calls on Safari without specifying video dimensions
- [FS-11608] - Prefix for caller profile soft variables not set
- [FS-11609] - switch_caller_get_field_by_name should look into soft variables
- [FS-11624] - Multi core -j make with mod_rayo and mod_ssml fails sometimes
- [FS-11628] - Fix switch_core_video typo
- [FS-11631] - RTCP: SR sender info: fix RTP timestamp for video
- [FS-11635] - RTCP: fix ssrc in FIR and fix dup in cum_lost
- [FS-11636] - mod_say_de.c bug when SST_CURRENT_DATE_TIME is used
- [FS-11637] - Verto crashes when no root-password is set
- [FS-11642] - Add audio and video versions of the variables set for the rtp_retain_crypto_keys feature
- [FS-11644] - Fix send_dtmf containing w or W
- [FS-11659] - src/switch_rtp.c: error: implicit declaration of function 'RAND_bytes'
- [FS-11660] - Not parsing sdp after first video reject.
- [FS-11669] - Fix timeout in switch_wait_sock() and switch_wait_socklist()
- [FS-11671] - Fix divide by 0 error
- [FS-11675] - Fix RTCP NACK - start of call
- [FS-11679] - SIP message sent by FS logged incompletely in tport dump log
- [FS-11680] - Register with transport=ws in contact via a proxy with transport UDP shouldn't be treated as NAT.
- [FS-11681] - Add ignore_early_media=broadcast.
- [FS-11691] - switch_log_node_dup() doesn't set node content
- [FS-10801] - Add database module interface
- [FS-10882] - Add support for ULP FEC
- [FS-11557] - Add support for RFC 7989: End-to-end session identification
- [FS-11621] - Add function switch_core_strndup
- [FS-11676] - Add JSON support to mod_lua
- [FS-10530] - New module: mod_opusfile (reads and writes ogg/opus files )
- [FS-10598] - Store SIP "Replaces" header parameters and callid value as channel variables
- [FS-10623] - Add conference variables from conference profile definition to be to conference events
- [FS-10704] - Add event-uuid-name to event socket execute so execute events can be easily tracked
- [FS-10744] - Add conference member session UUID, Fetch-Call-UUID, to conference member events.
- [FS-10820] - Event streaming in mod_kazoo
- [FS-10969] - Increase the maximum number of tones in mod_spandsp call progress detector from 32 to 128
- [FS-11132] - Add broadcast app to mod_dptools. Execute APPs on bridged call legs.
- [FS-11134] - Return uuid in bgdial-rsult
- [FS-11184] - Retry xml_locate_language with primary language code when subtags do not match
- [FS-11290] - Add canvasID and watchingCanvasID to mod_conference json events
- [FS-11291] - Fix mod_conference - it was impossible to watch the first canvas
- [FS-11292] - Update member status on canvas change in mod_conference
- [FS-11293] - mod_conference: Attach member to the original canvas when returning from video muted
- [FS-11300] - mod_conference: pause video decoders on initially video muted members
- [FS-11301] - Add canvas-auto-clear sub command to mod_conference
- [FS-11313] - New channel variable rtcp_mux_auto_detect: enable rtcp-mux when offered in the SDP
- [FS-11425] - Refactor video settings so conference can choose different settings
- [FS-11468] - [vpx] Split VPX payload evenly across packets (as Chrome does) to eliminate excessive rtp out-of-order (and thus NACKs/re-transmissions)
- [FS-11606] - Improve T.38 fax logging and channel variables
- [FS-11607] - New JSON APIs: sofia.status, sofia.status.info
- [FS-11640] - Replace inappropriate use of char * in function prototypes with const char *
- [FS-11646] - Improved support for ICE-Lite
- [FS-11670] - Add database name to database logs
- [FS-11674] - Packaging: Use systemd native RunAs User
- [FS-11685] - Add audio/wav to mime.types config file
- [FS-11686] - Have mod_logfile say filename when rotating log
- [FS-11692] - ULPFEC: add chan vars for fine-tuning
Come and build something great on SignalWire!
Main developer documentation site: https://docs.signalwire.com/
Friendly support can be found in our online community.
P.S. We always announce features to our community before bringing it to the general public, so sign up for your free SignalWire account today and join our Community!
* Please check our pricing page for up-to-date pricing.